Then this functional piece of art will be a perfect addition to your tea-drinking ritual!
- Entire transparent glass parts are made with borosilicate glass with an ultra-low expanding rate, in layman's terms - it cannot break from boiling water.
- The rest of the materials include titanium, brass, and tinted baked ceramics with a low thermal conductivity coefficient, so the kettle handle will never be hot.
- All materials passed LFGB & FDA & SGS testing and have a working temperature range between -10°C and +150 °C (14°F to 300°F)
- Made of borosilicate glass, fine titanium mesh filter, solid wood, tainted baked ceramics, and brass decorative parts
- A perfect gift idea as well as an exquisite tabletop decoration
- Anti-scalding handle with an ergonomic curved shape
- not available in stores
- free worldwide shipping